Ready to apply to one of our graduate programs? Follow the steps below.
Review admission requirements.
Familiarize yourself with the university’s requirements for admission before filling out an application.
Complete online application.
Fill out the online application.
You will provide basic information including:
- Statement of Purpose describing your goals and plans for graduate school
- CV or Resume
- Three references who will be asked to submit letters of recommendation electronically. You will provide contact information for each reference. You will then be able to send your references an email with a secure link and they'll be able to upload their letters. No hard copies are necessary).
Check application status.
After you have provided all materials required by the department and finalized your application, MyRED will also be a valuable source of information on your application status in the academic department and the Office of Graduate Studies.
For admission with financial consideration: January 15
For admission without financial consideration: March 1
For admission with financial consideration: September 15
For admission without financial consideration: October 1
Helpful Information for International Applicants
If you are not a U.S. citizen or you have been educated outside the U.S. you may be asking yourself these questions:
- Is my degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree?
- Will I have enough money to support myself and my family?
- Am I prepared for graduate coursework taught in English?
- Am I allowing enough time to meet deadlines and to schedule my visa appointment?
- Will I need a form from the university for a visa interview?
- How should I prepare for arriving in the United States?